Courses of Animal Ecology I
The teaching of the Chair of Animal Ecology I is jointly organised by the Animal Ecology Group (Chair holder Prof. Christian Laforsch) and the Population Ecology Group (Prof. Heike Feldhaar).
Therefore, you can find all the information on the page of the Animal Ecology I.
There you will find an overview of all lectures, semesters, internships, etc. of the current semester as they are entered in CampusOnline.
A programme-related overview with lectures, practical courses and seminars is available for
- Biology, Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
- Biodiversity and Ecology, Master of Science (M.Sc.)
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Master of Science (M.Sc.)
- Additional studies in environmental law
- Teaching profession biology
An overview and information about the lectures, seminars, practicals, etc. of Prof. Feldhaars's working group can be found here.